Saturday, March 3, 2012

Romance with the Kids

This year we didn't make any plans  for the big v-day. Bobby and I decided to not get presents for each other since we were trying to save up for a big purchase. Flowers still found their way to me and slippers to him. Guess it's the small little gestures that make us feel nice. I don't want to do the math in my head right now, but we have been together....for a long time. Since we don't have an actual day we can remember dating we celebrate our "together" anniversary on Valentine's day. We both worked during the day and I enjoyed seeing the kids do their celebrations at school. Somehow Bobby sent me one of the grams our school sells for the students. It was a sweet little delivery! Bryce was really sweet and wrote Leah the sweetest Valentine card. It is so "them" and it brought some tears to my eyes. We decided to go to dinner way early to beat the crowds. We really wanted to hang out with our little valentines too, so they came along to celebrate. We ate at my favorite restaurant, "The Lemon Leaf." Then we hit up the candy store. Topped of with a movie on the couch. Perfect day to celebrate love with the people in my life that make me feel that special daily.



No comments: